Welcome to Electronics Engineering Department
Department Intake:-60 First Shift and 60 Second Shift=Total 120 Seats
- Qualified, experienced, motivated and coordinated faculty.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Strong alumni network.
- Active students’ association.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)* To prepare students to excel in higher technical education and research activities in Electronics engineering discipline.
- To provide student with fundamentals of mathematics, basic science and# electronic engineering.
- To develop the skills among the students so that they can modify existingsystems as well as they can develop new electronic systems for providing solution to real life problems.
- To cultivate professional and ethical approach, effective communication, team work, multidimensional vision and ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- To provide students with an excellent academic environment so that student will keep an attitude of life long learning.