Welcome to Computer Science & Engineering Department
Department Intake:- 120 First Shift and 60 Seats Direct S.E.
- Young,Dynamic and coordinated faculty.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Strong alumni network.
- Active students’ association.
- Involvement of the faculty members in all activities organized by the department.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- To prepare students for understanding concepts of applied science, basic engineering and computer science.
- To provide students with fundamentals of mathematics, computer science required for solving computer engineering problems and pursuing higher studies and research in computer science and engineering.
- To develop the ability among the students to design a system by applying basic concepts in computer engineering for improving performance of existing real life systems.
- To train students to analyze, design, and develop computer hardware and software systems using advanced computer engineering skills and tools for providing solution to real life problems.
- To make the students to acquire qualities and skills required for effective communication, ethical attitude, teamwork, life long learning attitude and leadership qualities needed for a successful computer professional.