Welcome to Civil Engineering Department
|Department Intake:||First Shift-60 Seats+60 Seats(Direct S.E.)=Total 120 Seats|
|Second Shift-60 Seats|
- Qualified, experienced, motivated and coordinated faculty.
- Well equipped and spacious laboratory infrastructure.
- Strong industry institute interaction.
- Active students association ChESA.
- Strong alumni linkage.
- Involvement of the faculty members in all activities organized by the Institute.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To impart quality technical education and graduate the students for employment in civil engineering and related professions.
- To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical and analytical subjects so as to solve civil engineering problems and also to pursue higher studies.
- To develop the ability among the students to, organize the data, synthesize data and technical concepts which will help them to solve problems relevant to the general practice of various civil engineering disciplines.
- To inculcate with the students the expertise of using computer tools to solve problems, for presentation work, acquaint them with professional level software for planning, analysis and design purpose.
- To provide an experience in surveying work, site investigations, familiarity with the real issues of civil engineering including ethics, economy, management and emerging technologies.
- o provide an opportunity for the students to work in team by organizing various curricular activities and professional activities resulting in the improvement of technical and soft skills.